Do you know what it takes to successfully market an ISO in 2018? Listen to comments from Michelle Geraci, VP of Sales with Transaction Services, as she speaks with Scott Hawksworth who runs PayPod: The Payments Podcast as a way to dive in deeper to the world of payments as it exists now, and to find out more about where his experts think it’s going.
Payments Industry Insights In This Episode:
- Why and how Transaction Services went about forging partnerships in the cruise line and self-service parking lots industries.
- Michelle’s thoughts on why surcharging is the ‘wave of the future’ in payments.
- What Transaction Services does to succeed in online marketing.
- Michelle’s thoughts on the future of the payments industry, and Transaction Services.
- With a whole bunch more!
Payments Industry Spotlight: Transaction Services
“Transaction Services (TrxServices) is a leading provider in the electronic payments industry. Headquartered with operations in Newark, Delaware and additional facilities in Denver, Colorado, Transaction Services has longevity and experience in the payments industry.”
From a company mission standpoint, Transaction Services endeavors “to provide a single technical infrastructure that securely addresses the full merchant life-cycle while automating the Agent’s residual payment and reporting. Transaction Services superior design will reinvent the merchant sales experience thereby achieving record growth.”
Their core business is transaction processing. Because of this, their “focus and efforts are dedicated to delivering superior products and outstanding service to our customers.”
Industries they work in include:
- Small Business Credit Card Processing
- Cruise Line Payment Processing
- Self-Service Payment Terminals
- Restaurant Payment Processing
- Retail Payment Processing
With a commitment to innovative payments solutions, Transaction Services is certainly worth a look!