Merit III

Interchange: 1.58% + $0.10 Merit III is the MasterCard Interchange rate for a base card type card present or signature credit transaction. Primary Qualifications: Cardholder and card present signature obtained single electronic authorization read & transmit complete magnetic stripe Transaction settled within 1 day of authorization Banknet reference number and Banknet date required in clearing…

Details

Enhanced Utility

Interchange: 0.00% + $0.65 Enhanced Utility is the MasterCard Interchange Rate for an enhanced rewards card type credit card transaction accepted by a registered utility merchant. Primary Qualifications: Transaction can be full magnetic stripe read or key-entered. Transaction settled within 1 days of authorization authorization response data included in settled transaction. Transactions must be from…

Details

Enhanced Petroleum

Interchange: 1.90% + $0.00* Enhanced Petroleum is the MasterCard Interchange rate for an enhanced rewards card type credit transaction. *$0.95 Primary Qualifications: Cardholder and card present signature obtained single electronic authorization read & transmit complete magnetic stripe transaction settled within 1 day of authorization Banknet reference number and Banknet date sales tax amount and customer…

Details

Enhanced Travel Premier

Interchange: 1.90% + $0.10 Enhanced Travel Premier is the MasterCard Interchange rate for an Enhanced rewards card type credit transaction. Primary Qualifications: Single electronic authorization must include "Premier" indicator transaction settled within 1 day of authorization Banknet reference number and Banknet date required in clearing transaction. Must be qualified and registered travel merchant from lodging…

Details

Enhanced Merit I

Interchange: 2.04% + $0.10 Assessments: 0.11% + $0.0185 Total Cost: 2.15% + $0.1185 MC Interchange October 2009 (pdf) Enhanced Value Merit I is the MasterCard Interchange rate for an Enhanced rewards card type card not present credit transaction. Card not present at time of authorization single electronic authorization transaction settled within 2 days of authorization…

Details

Enhanced Full UCAF

Interchange: 1.83% + $0.10 Enhanced Full Universal Cardholder Authentication Field is the MasterCard Interchange rate for an enhanced card ecommerce credit transaction. Primary Qualifications: Consumer card Card Acceptor ID Name Street Address City Postal Code and Country Code Electronic Commerce Security Level Indicators and Terminal Types for UCAF must be present Settled within 4 days…

Details

Enhanced Merchant UCAF

Interchange: 1.73% + $0.10 Enhanced Merchant Universal Cardholder Authentication Field is the MasterCard Interchange rate for a rewards type card ecommerce credit transaction. Primary Qualifications: Consumer card Card Acceptor ID Name Street Address City Postal Code and Country Code Electronic Commerce Security Level Indicators and Terminal Types for UCAF must be present Settled within 4…

Details

Enhanced SuperMarket

Interchange: 1.48% + $0.05 Enhanced SuperMarket is the MasterCard Interchange rate for an enhanced card present credit transaction. Primary Qualifications: Cardholder and card present signature obtained single electronic authorization read & transmit complete magnetic stripe transaction settled within 1 day of authorization Banknet reference number and Banknet date required in clearing transaction.

Details

Enhanced Convenience Purchases

Interchange: 1.90% + $0.00 Enhanced Value Convience is the MasterCard Interchange rate for an Enhanced Value rewards card type card present credit transaction. Primary Qualifications: Cardholder and card present at the time of the transaction single electronic authorization read & transmit complete magnetic stripe transaction settled within 1 day of authorization Banknet reference number and…

Details

Enhanced Key Entered

Interchange: 2.04% + $0.10 Enhanced Value Key Entered is the MasterCard Interchange rate for an Enhanced Value rewards card type key entered card present credit transaction. Primary Qualifications: Cardholder and card present at time of authorization signature obtained single electronic authorization transaction settled within 1 day of authorization Banknet reference number and Banknet date required…

Details